RE: [gtk-list] Re: ** ERROR **: sigsegc caught

On 24-Apr-98 Nathan Whittacre wrote:
> I did a little bit more research into it, and yes, testgtk does
> work.  But
> for some reason the tutorial programs do not still.  They seem to
> segfault
> at gtk_init(&argc, &argv)  I am compiling like the tutorial
> explained with
> the gtk-config --cflags / --libs ...  ???  I am stumped.

Check you don't have multiple copies of the libraries installed.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.