RE: [gtk-list] Are shared scrollbars possible?

On 23-Apr-98 Chris Csanady wrote:
> For this, somehow I would like to share the horizontal scrollbar
> beween the table widget and horizontal box, with labels.  Is this
> possible using the scrolled_window or some other widgets?

You should be able to do this by using the same adjustment widget in
both scrolling widgets. Have a look at the range example of testgtk.

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
        "It's today!" said Piglet.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.