RE: [gtk-list] Re: Handle box slowness

> does anyone know how to remove window decorations (which might in turn fix
> that slow dragging) on handle boxes? is it possible? there isn't any
> compelling reason that handle boxes need to be decorated.

This discussion has been re-hashed so many times it's not even funny :)
Currently, I think the handlebox uses motif wm hints that try and remove as much
decoration as possible while still letting the wm have control of the window -
whether the hints affect much of anything depends on the wm..

--
Evan Lawrence