Re: [gtk-list] gtk+-1.0.0 - examples compile but don't run

This exact same error just came up on the #Debian IRC channel.

It's a symptom of not using gtk-config (see the 'gtk-config.txt' doc in
the docs/ directory of gtk+'s source) when compiling. You should do

Brought to you by the letters R and B and the number 17.
"Mmm.. Soylent Green.." -- Homer Simpson
Ben Gertzfield <> Finger me for my public
PGP key. I'm on FurryMUCK as Che, and EFNet and YiffNet IRC as Che_Fox.