objc : first exercise

I am trying to replicate the fisrts exercize in the Gtk+ tutorial in
obgtk.
this is what I have......
I got this out of a sort of missmatch of the two....the tutor and what I
saw in obgtk-test.m

hello.h---------------------
#import <obgtk/obgtk.h>

@interface Hello : Gtk_App
{
    Gtk_Widget *window;    // also tried Gtk_Dialog
}
- initApp:(int *)argcp :(char ***)argvp;
@end

hello.m----------------------

#import "hello.h"

@implementation Hello
-initApp:(int *)argcp
            :(char ***)argvp
{
        [super initApp:argcp :argvp];
        window = [[Gtk_Window
alloc]
initWithWindowType:GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL];
[[window init] show];  // also tried [window show]

return self;
}
@end

int main(yada yada) {
    id hello = [[Hello alloc] initApp:&argc :&argv]
    [hello run]

    return 0;
}

It compiles fine, but when I run the executable, I get :

fract6:/home/devel/gtk/obgtk$ hi
hi: can't resolve symbol '_XlcDefadStMapModifiers'
hi: can't resolve symbol '_XcmsDICoPrrSpaces'
fract6:/home/devel/gtk/obgtk$