Re: [gtk-list] Re: glibconfig.h problem with v1.0.0

I have the impression that it is not very clear to most authors of gtk
apps that they must now use either gtk-config or the new automake macros
included with gtk+ 1.0.0.

I'm quite sure that I saw a few applications that claimed to rely on gtk
>=0.99.7, and still didn't find <glibconfig.h>.

Since it's quite unusual to rely on an augmented include path as gtk+ now
does, could this perhaps made a little bit more visible in the
documentation?

	Gregor