GTK+ and Unix OSes

It may well be in the docs, you know I usually ask for what happens to
be in front of me...
Could someone list all the OSes on which GTK is known to run?
I just realized it would be very nice to try building the 1.0 release on
the Hurd. Anyone toying with it? The Hurd is *the* GNU OS (or so they
say), based on the Mach microkernel and a set of servers that offer Unix
functionality. Someone managed to port XFree86 recently and it would be
great to have GTK running there as well. It would be the first toolkit
available, I believe.
http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/software/hurd/hurd.html
-Daniel