GTK List & colors
- From: Andreas Kostyrka <andreas ag or at>
- To: gtk-list-request redhat com
- Subject: GTK List & colors
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 13:30:29 +0200 (MEST)
I've got two questions:
- How can I present a GTK List of say 10000 items?
Doing gtk_listitem_with_label + show + adding it to the gtk_list is
quite slow. (In fact twice as slow as doing it in Tk :(. I know,
listitem can be anything, etc. but it's still SLOW :( )
Actually, how can I catch the interaction between a ScrolledWindow and
- How do I change the color of a label?
For example, I want certain labels to have red text, no matter if the
label is selected or no. (Used as part of a gtklist.)
P.S.: Could you mail me also directly any responses, as I'm not reading
the gtk-mailing list reguarly.
] [Thread Prev