GTK modula-3 bindings (this is NOT an announce)

In case you don't know, modula-3 looks a lot like ada, but is much
simpler.
I'm just starting with it, and may never finish, but I'd like to hear
comments, flames or whatever you want to say.
I post this because I'd like to know about the stability of the current
API (as of 1.0). Right now I'm translating all GTK types, structures and
function prototypes from 0.99.10 (will upgrade ASAP) to modula-3, just
like the DEC guys did with X headers (this is probably going to be an
UNSAFE interface, so a pure m3 layer on top of it will follow). It is a
long job, and boring. Don't want to do it more than once.
-Daniel