Comments on gcalendar

I'm using the gcalendar widget in my upcoming program.  It looks
great--good job, guys.

A couple of notes:  When you advance to the next month (or fall back to
the last month) by clicking on one of the grayed-out days (i.e., a 1 or a
2 that is for the month that is directly ahead of the month you are
currently viewing) it would be nice if that day (i.e., the 1 or the 2)
became the currently highlighted month.

Also, this may be a bug, may be a feature: when I double-click the left-
or right-arrow, the calendar advances by 3 units (months/years).  Is it
supposed to do that?  Single-clicking only advances by one unit.

I'm going to use it to schedule a cron job for the user-selected date and
time in my upcoming program.  Is there a similar "calendar" widget for
time?  I.e., something that makes it easy for a user to choose an hour,
minute, and (possibly) second?

Thank You,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks@blarg.net