Buttons and border...

Hi!

I'm working on my first Gtk+ application and I need to use some buttons
and toggle buttons that contain pixmaps.  I have the code where it
creates the buttons and puts a pixmap in it, however, now I need it
so that the button has no decortion except for the pixmap contained in
it.  I have tried gtk_container_border_width(GTK_CONTAINER(power), 0).
This helps but there's still a border around the button.  Any idea?

Thanks for any help,
Brad

Bradford W. Mott (bwmott@acm.org)          Computer Science Department
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~bwmott/www           North Carolina State University