Re: [gtk-list] Multiple Display support in GTK+?

Nathan Froyd <maestrox@geocities.com> writes:

> Are there any plans to some integrate multi-headed display support into
> GTK+? Or am I just stupid and it's already there? (quite possibly the
> latter ;)

	Out of curiosity, how would this work?  It seems to me that
GTK+, being (entirely?) a widget toolkit, is a layer of abstraction
above running on multiple devices.  Supporting independent displays
on multiple devices, or one display spanning several devices, is a
lot more of a device-driver issue than a widget-level issue.

	Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by "multi-headed display
support"?