Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK-- OpenGL

> I am working on a c++ wrapper for gtkGL-0.8 widget by AOSASA Shigeru.  You can
> get more informations about gtkGL-0.8 from
> www.sakuranet.or.jp/~aozasa/shige/doc/comp/gtk/gtkGL/00gtkGL-en.html
>
> If you are interested in my widget..or would like to contribute, email
> me....marsel@lex.infi.net

Here's a note for everyone making widgets for gtk--. I added an
example of how to make a C++ wrapper of existing C widget to the web
page. The next release of gtk-- will know to read files with that
example format and generate code from it. See
http://www.iki.fi/terop/gtk/range.gen_h for the example.

So, if you do it, prepare to convert the code to that format at some
point. Its more modular and that file can be distributed separately from
gtk-- and maybe easily generated from some other spec -- all information
needed to generate a wrapper for a widget is in one file..

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --