Re: [gtk-list] How do you control resizing?

--On Tuesday, April 07, 1998, 9:08 PM -0400 tobin+gtk.list@andrew.cmu.edu
wrote:
> I am hacking an app with a horizontal pane above a statusbar.  When I
resize
> the window, the statusbar gets taller and the stuff in the horizontal pane
> stays squished.  How do I make the statusbar stay thin and make the
> horizontal pane extend taller?  Is there any documentation for size
> management in general?  I have looked all over the reference and tutorial.

I finally discovered the alignment widget.  I also realized that I had my
TRUE/FALSEs screwed up in my calls gtk_box_pack_start()... oops.

Tobin
----
Tobin J. Kyllingstad           / "An unbreakable toy is
tobin@technologist.com        / useful for breaking
http://www.ini.cmu.edu/~tobin/ other toys." - Van Roy