GtkRange??

Hi

Hope I'm not making myself sound stupid, but I can't figure out how
to extract a value from a Range widget...I can set up a callback for
when the slider is moved (using gtkmm), but I can't read what it's changed to
8^/  Can anyone elucidate, or point me to a piece of example code?

On a related note, is there an easy way to attach a Label to a Slider?  The
only way I can think of is to pack each Label and Slider in a separate HBox
but that seems a bit clumsy if you have a lot of Sliders...

C-YA
Jon

http://www.dookie.demon.co.uk