Re: [gtk-list] Scrolled windows and drawing_areas

Ales Hvezda wrote:

> (
>     if you're curious what I'm doing with gtk, check out:
>     http://www.cybercom.net/~ahvezda/software/gEDA
>     version 0.0.1 didn't have any scrollbars, version 0.0.2 hopefully will :-)
> )

Very nice work...

I used to work for Intergraph (they own Dazix (Daisy/Cadnetics)) and
their stuff is complex and expensive.

Your gEDA program will make a BIG improvement on the market, especially
with small groups that want to automate electronic design with little or
no funds.  Commercial CAE programs are EXTREMELY expensive and very
labor intensive.

I think you got a winner here.

:)
--
   Jim Harmon                           The Telephone Connection
jim@telecnnct.com                          Rockville, Maryland