Scrolled windows and drawing_areas

Hi All,

	Quick question.  I have a drawing_area which is inside a scrolled
window.  I want to attach some key accelerators to do the scrolling (to
supplement the scrollbars).  I can set the value of the scrollbars using
gtk_viewport_set_[v|h]adjustment (is that the proper way to set the value
of the scrollbar(s)?)  But what is the proper way to tell the drawing_area
(the child of the scrolled window) to update itself to reflect the new
scrollbar settings?

	If doing this isn't possible, well I guess I will have to implement
a drawing_area with standalone scrollbars.  (a bit more work :(

	Thanks for any info.

								-Ales

(
    if you're curious what I'm doing with gtk, check out:
    http://www.cybercom.net/~ahvezda/software/gEDA
    version 0.0.1 didn't have any scrollbars, version 0.0.2 hopefully will :-)
)

--
   v      v
Ales V. Hvezda