GTK_POLICY_?

    Hello,
	I'd like to have a text widget that automatically word wraps (and
hence never needs a horizontal scrollbar) but always has a vertical
scrollbar, whether it needs it or not.

	It looks like I'll need to manually put in the scrollbar, but I
have the following proposal:

	How about the addition of a "GTK_POLICY_NEVER", as the counterpart
to GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS?  If GTK_POLICY_NEVER existed, I could just use a
gtk_scrolled_window and set the horizontal bar to GTK_POLICY_NEVER, and
the vertical bar to GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS.

	I don't yet understand the internals of GTK+, so I don't know how
hard this would be to implement.  At first glance, it looks like each of
the widgets would have to be modified to handle the new policy
individually.  It just seems like it would be a useful addition...(?)

Derek Simkowiak
dereks@blarg.net