Re: Clist

Stuart Parmenter <pavlov@innerx.net> writes:

> Has someone been foobaring CLIST?  It is doing weird things, like appending
> rows to the bottom of the widget, not accually displaying them until you click
> on them, etc?

Could you be more specific? Can you replicate this with testgtk? (I
can't in a few minutes of testing.)

Which version of GTK are you using?

There have been some changes in CVS recently dealing with how the
CList's windows are allocated when it is initially created, but off
the top of my head I can't see how they would cause such problems.

Regards,
                                        Owen