Re: [gtk-list] Gtk-0.99.9, Perl/Gtk-0.1.15

I'm having this same problem - I went through the old messages posted
here, and someone replied to this same error saying something like 5.003
did not have  sv_derived_from, and that they probably wouldn't be able to
find a work-around for this, so I'm assuming I'll need to upgrade to 5.004
or higher....

--
Evan Lawrence