Gtk Contest Update

Well, The Gtk logo contest is going far better than expected. So far there are
53 entries. In light of this great turn out, the contest is going to be cut
short with the new deadline being septenber 30, 1997. So if your working on a
logo, get it in quick.

btw: more info at:

And the entries so far are available at:

	We hope to wrap this up quickly and get another contest going,
which will hopefully be as successful as this one.

Adrian Likins

       This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Adrian Likins