bug in notebook/button?

NOTE: I'm reposting this message, as it didn't return in over 2 days.

Hello,

We're working on the Mnemonic Browser WWW Client, but having some trouble
with notebook in combination with buttons.

Problem:
  when pressing a button, a notebook should be added. This happens indeed.
  But, the label IN the notebook isn't displayed...

We ripped some of the testgtk.c code to test some things, and it looks like
a bug in gtk.

The small test-application is on

       http://oloon.student.utwente.nl/~remco/src/gtk/notebook-test.c

We're using gtk+970916.

If anyone has idea's what we're doing wrong, we would appreciate your help!

Thanks.

bye,

Remco and Max

| Remco van de Meent                   |                   remco@mnemonic.org |