Re: [gtk-list] gtk_file_selection bug under gtk+970915?

Stephen Dunn writes:
>Here is the code fragment that I use to do it:

I'd like to throw out the suggestion of encapsulating the problem in a
simple test case...a compilable file that I can compile and run and
that will demonstrate the problem. In the past, bugs which have such
test cases have gotten fixed much sooner as it eliminates a step from
the bug fixers work...namely the step of reproducing the bug.

Yeah, I could make such a test case from the code fragment you
gave...but I'm lazy.

Peter