Re: [gtk-list] Re: new application

I don't think it's a calculator app. More of a shortcut (and much more,
of course) for what would have to be a routine in Mathematica, etc. Very
often you want to see what the shape of a function looks like when you
change certain parameters. One way to do it is to plot several curves on
one graph. This does not give you a very good and  if you have more than 1
parameter, you can forget about it. This little application addresses this
shortcoming... Does that make sense?

Ok, now, what's an HP48?

PS: I'm the variable... and don't you forget that...