gtk-- destroy-signal

With the help of example Rob posted, I've found out why destroy signal does
not work in gtk--. The problem is, I dont know how to fix it properly.

The problem is with ref() -calls at Gtk_Object::Gtk_Object()'s.

gtk_object_destroy is ignored if reference count of the object is
something else than zero. => Rob's example did recreate the gtk_object
and thus did reset the reference count to 0...

=> by removing the ref()-calls can get destroy signal to work, but...
it still does give the warnings Rob also found. And removing those
are not probably the right thing to do(tm).

Maybe Elliot have some ideas about this? (or someone else? :)

(solving this properly might need changed to gtk's gtk_object_destroy :(
but lets try to find another sollutions first)..

-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --