Re: [gtk-list] Re: Need for patch coordination

Marius Vollmer wrote:
> What about setting up a new mailinglist "devel-gtk" that is used for
> such things?  There is devel-guile, for example, and all people who
> have access to the repo are subscribed to it.  It works quite well.

devel-gtk is not really a good name (IMHO). Most of us on this list
are submitting patches to the list (and the ftp-site) but we're not
bothering about the cvs thing.
The list should be called cvs-gtk or gtk-cvs (if you really need one
of course).

just my $0.02

Patrice.