Wave editor [was: Re: [gtk-list] Re: More GTK-- code samples]

>  Hello. I have just started to write a wave-editor using GTK. I have
>  written very simple audio programs earlier but because there is no good
>  wave editor (even MiXViews is not that good) I thought to start my own
>  project.

That's cool... you may want to contact Mark Crichton
(crichton@expert.cc.purdue.edu); he has started the Audiotechque
project, which attemps to build a powerful sound editing system.  It
would be pretty cool if you guys worked together on it.

  Quartic