Re: [gtk-list] New function in gdkdraw.c: gdk_draw_point()

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Patrice Fortier wrote:

> As this is the first time I submit a patch here, I was wondering
> what was the "standard way" of doing this?
> Sending a diff file to the list (just like this) or is there another
> way?

first, ftp.gimp.org/incomming takes patches from everyone (along
with a description) and archieves those in ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/patches.

please also post the descriptions of patches to gtk-list.
this will give other people the possibility to try out your patch
(and be notified about improvements/corrections),
and the people that are activly working on the cvs repo will not have
to check ftp.gimp.org/pup/gtk/patches on a daily basis.

BTW:	i still don't know which patches of ftp.gimp.org/pup/gtk/patches have
	been included into the cvs repo and which not. someone out there who
	would like to sort that out? (the included patches will then be moved
	to ftp.gimp.org/pup/gtk/patches/old.)

---
ciaoTJ