Re: [gtk-list] Tree widget -- is it done?

> If I'm reading the headers correctly, there is a tree widget which does
> exactly what I want (something akin to Win95/NT's collapsable trees) to
> display a nice hierarchical tree of some data resources.  However, a quick
> glance over the source after an attempt to use it failed miserably shows
> that it appears to be quite incomplete.
>
> While I can use a couple lists or something to display the data instead, I
> would *really* like to use this widget (if it does, indeed, do what I think
> it is intended to do).
>
> Anyone know what's up with it?  I'd pitch in, but (a) I don't know that I
> know where to start and (b) I don't want to step on the toes of the
> maintainer.

hi,

I've begin to work on tree widget because i need it.
Some basic functionnally are working but it's not ready for a first release.
It's an limited adaptation of list widget.

If someone is already working on it... i'm very interesting :)

I think that i can make a first release for the end of this week.

A++

BOLLIET Jerome (bolliet@in2p3.fr)
Equipe d'Administration Unix (sysunix@cc.in2p3.fr)
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3
Campus de la Doua
27, Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918
69662 - VILLEURBANNE - FRANCE
Tel: 04 78 93 08 80; Fax: 04 78 94 30 54