Re: [gtk-list] Re: Widget registry

Realistically, it would be dumb to maintain a duplicate of this since
it has some good potential for changing rapidly.  I'm more waiting for
a URL, which should be sufficient.

If *this* seems like miscommunication of two people who work at
the same place, it isn't either.  We are actually plotting a
complex arrangement of GTK+ FAQ ads in order to efficiently combat
the evil alien empire.