Re: [gtk-list] Widget registry

On Thu, May 29, 1997 at 04:14:14PM -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Is anyone maintaining a list of the widgets various people are working on
> and/or have written? If not, please e-mail me with a name/short
> destription of widgets you are doing (that are not in the main gtk
> distribution) and I'll see what I can do about getting one started.
>
> [actually this is just a post to see if the archive updating is working,
> but have to have that obGTK content :-]

This may -seem- like a gross miscommunication between two people who
work in the same small company, but it isn't. :)

It's -actually- a test.  Yeah, that's it, a test... rather, more of an
example of exactly why we need the archives for this list.

In any case, mail to either Elliot or I will make it into whatever
master list there is on the web... In fact, Elliot is probably about
100 times more likely to actually put it up there. :)

--
					-Otto.