GTK FAQ

I'm using SGML (linuxdoc) to do the FAQ so it looks much
better now.  In addition, I've added what a couple of people
sent to me so there is a small bit more actual information.

http://www.cs.umn.edu/~amundson/gtk/faq

Someone requested this get put in.  I think I saw an example
in testgtk.c, but if someone can send me a FAQ type answer to
this, that would be helpful.

--
Shawn T. Amundson		University of Minnesota
Systems Administration	 	Computer Science System Staff

Actually, I think it was the two maintanence guys that control the
opening and closing of my eyelids.  They do good work, those guys.
My eyelids go down, up, down, up, down...