scrolled window bug...

I've been playing with scrolled windows, and noticing a few bugs...

First the aestheic one... The default size when it comes up is too
small.  I think it'd be best if it came up big enough to not have
scroll bars, if that's not too big for the screen. (yes, I'm being
picky.:)

As for resizing, it doesn't seem to do very well.  If I resize it to
something smaller than it wants to be, it goes to that magic size.  If
I go bigger, it's fine.. until I want to make it smaller again. :(

Any workarounds?  Known problem that maybe will get fixed soon?  If
not, I might take some quick looks into the code to see if I can't
figure out at least where the problem is.

Thanks.

--
					-Otto.