GdkPixmap reuse question...
- From: "Michael K. Johnson" <johnsonm redhat com>
- To: gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: GdkPixmap reuse question...
- Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:16:55 -0400
I've modified my create_pixmap_from_file function into a few functions
where you can create a list of 5 GdkPixmap's and re-use that list
as many times as you want to to create gtk pixmaps from the same set
of GdkPixmap's. I also have destruction functions... :-)
1) Is that legal? Or should different gtk pixmaps have their own
2) Once I've created a gtk pixmap widget, does it copy the GdkPixmap
or keep a reference to it? That is, should I destroy the GdkPixmap
when I've created all the gtk pixmaps, or not?
3) Ought I to explicitly destroy the GtkPixmap's when all the gtk pixmap
widgets are gone?
"Ever wonder why the SAME PEOPLE make up ALL the conspiracy theories?"
] [Thread Prev