Learning to use gtk

Hi All,

I'm just starting to learn how to use gtk, but I'm having a hard time
figuring some things out (lists). I went through the source code for gtk,
to find out how things are supposed to be used, but this is less than

So what I'm looking for are small examples of how to use widgets,
I looked at the code in gkttest.c and found out quite a bit already,
but it doesn't show how to use lists properly for example. The source
code for the GIMP is a bit too complicated to use as an example.

If there's a FAQ, please point me to it, especially if this question
is answered in it!

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl