Learning to use gtk

Hi All,

I'm just starting to learn how to use gtk, but I'm having a hard time
figuring some things out (lists). I went through the source code for gtk,
to find out how things are supposed to be used, but this is less than
efficient:(

So what I'm looking for are small examples of how to use widgets,
I looked at the code in gkttest.c and found out quite a bit already,
but it doesn't show how to use lists properly for example. The source
code for the GIMP is a bit too complicated to use as an example.

If there's a FAQ, please point me to it, especially if this question
is answered in it!

Regards,
Marc.
Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl