Re: Frame around the pixmap in button and color

Zach Beane wrote:

> To make a color transparent, find it in the color table definition and
> change its value to "None". XPM isn't a binary format so it's easy to tweak
> with any old text editor.

Yes. I found this notation in one of the xpm files that came with
bmpbrowser which I installed a few hours ago. But that does the job only
half. The background of the xpm is as gray as the button but when you
place the mouse over the button the parts which should be transparent do
not become bright, but stay in the normal gray.

-- bis später...
 - Sascha         ---<~>=( http://www.ping.de/sites/aibon/ )=<~>---

   () Free speech online
   /\ http://www.eff.org/BlueRibbon/bluehtml.html