Stupid feature requests

Hi gtk-ers,

I'm new to gtk, haven't written a single stupid app yet, but as always
I already have some idiot newbie remarks that tend to piss the
developers off:

1. Why not make the button label/pixmap/whatever move along with the
   button itself when the button is clicked? Motif is the only toolkit
   that does not do this and why should gtk inherit bad things?

2. In _all_ other GUI toolkits I've seen the button/menu/scrollbar
   stays pressed if you press the mouse button and move the pointer
   off the widget. The button gets released when the user releases
   the mouse button, wherever the pointer might be. Gtk does it
   in a different way: the button gets released if you move the pointer
   off it while the mouse button is down. I don't know whether this
   is intentional, neither I find it particularly annoying, just not
   traditional. Any chance to get it the other way?

3. The menus act kinda weird. If I drag the pointer through menus, it's
   ok. But if I release the mouse button, the pointer changes into
   X and the menu acts as if I still held the mouse button pressed.
   Even when I move the poiner out of the menu, the gtk thinks the
   mouse button is still down and keeps popping up other popup menus
   from the menu bar as I move the pointer past them. Is this how
   it is meant to be? I don't like that... I'd love the menus to act
   just like Motif or Windogs or any other menus. ;)

4. When checking the rulers demo from the testgtk, sometimes the
   vertical ruler disappears when I move the pointer above the top
   of the window. Sometimes I just stays at the topmost position
   just like it should.

Guess that's it [for now]. If you find this message stupid and annoying,
ignore it. I just couldn't resist to ask for something I'd love to see
in a toolkit before switching to it.. ;)

Martynas