Re: [gtk-list] Re: Yet more gtk tutorial

Stefan Ottosson <ottosson@canit.se> writes:

> One thing that wasn't on your list but would be nice if the tutorial would
> cover is how to make your own custom widgets..

I'd be happy to take a stab at this. I'm not sure what would be more
useful - showing how make minor changes to an existing widget, how to
make a "composite" widget, or how to write a new widget almost
completely from scratch. Maybe I'll try to include some of all three
if I have the energy.

Regards,
                                        Owen