Re: [gtk-list] GTK Patched Distributions

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Jay Painter wrote:

> I would be willing to keep a patched distribution of GTK, somewhat similar
> to www.linuxhq.com's way of dealing with patches.  Does this sould like a
> good idea, or should I not go tring to maintain a patched GTK distribution
> out of the GIMP source tree?

I like the idea, but I don't know how much my opinion is worth.  I would
imagine that gtk will have to come out of gimp one of these days.. once
the gimp isn't the only application using gtk, it will become bothersome
to have to d/l gimp to compile some other app.

Ian