Re: gtktext (gtk+970606)

HIDEKI Fujimoto writes:
>1. I cannot change background color on the text widget.

That's because a text widget is a lightweight widget that does not
have a window associated with it.  It draws on its parent.  This means
that you need to put the text widget in some other widget and change
the other widget's background color to do this.

>2. I cannot clean a displayed text to show new text on
>   the text widget.

I don't understand quite what you are saying, so I'll not try to
answer this one.  Could you possibly restate?

michaelkjohnson