Re: [gtk-list] Re: Quick question about checkboxes.

Hoek <hoek@pcjeroen.ubu.ruu.nl> writes:

> That's my biggest problem as well: semantics.  I can figure out the code,
> write some testroutines, but half the time you're not sure if something
> does what you think it does and before you know it, you're living in
> a fool's world :-)  (I thought the same thing about the `active' thing)

The best approach in a case like this is to go look at what someone
else has done. If you want to know how to query a checkbox state,
find a plugin or a dialog in the GIMP that uses one, then look at
the source. Not as good as real documentation, but it usually works.

                                        Owen