Re: [gtk-list] Re: Quick question about checkboxes.

> OK, thanks.  I saw that, but I didn't know if that's what it was for,
> or if it was safe to access it directly.  I had assumed that it might
> be for determining if the control was active in the sense that it
> would respond to user actions...
>
> Thanks

That's my biggest problem as well: semantics.  I can figure out the code,
write some testroutines, but half the time you're not sure if something
does what you think it does and before you know it, you're living in
a fool's world :-)  (I thought the same thing about the `active' thing)

this is Hoek v0.23 -- automatic mail replier         hoek@pcjeroen.ubu.ruu.nl
		see also http://www.araneus.com/
	"Where do you live?  Where is the manager?  Where does he live?"
							-- Grosse point Blanc