Re: [gtk-list] [ patch ] Paned window widgets.

>You may be in luck with this ... I just finished a set of paned window
>widgets, so if you can get them to work, they might be what you are
>looking for.

Cool.

>The process of sorting these out from bug fixes, i18N stuff, and my
>own XInput stuff would certainly inspire me to start fulminating for
>CVS or something, if I wasn't convinced that our Moses will shortly
>reappear and lead us to the promised land (?).

Moses...hehehehe. You could also try bugging Josh MacDonald
(jmacd@xcf) to make a client/server version of PRCS.

I have been busy saving away all the patches sent to this list (and
I've even applied a couple!) My source tree is in a little bit of a
disarray right now since I'm experimenting with modifications to the
geometry management code. Specifically, adding a delay between calling
gtk_container_need_resize and actually performing the resize. The
resize is performed in an idle handler. Somewhat more like the way Tk
works.

I also started working in the "real world" 2 weeks ago and I haven't
had much time to work on either gtk or the gimp. But I expect to be
able to spend more time on it in the near future than I have in the
recent past. So don't worry...maintain your faith.

Peter