Re: [gtk-list] Re: Q: automatic function on program startup

Takashi Matsuda wrote:

> In article <349AD406.34918B4@redestb.es>
> eduperez@redestb.es writes:
>
> > Eduardo Perez wrote:
> >
> > Takashi Matsuda wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > Your need seems like the credit window which some commercial apprications show
> > > at the beginning of execution.
> > > Following code can do that. Is this fit your need?
> > >
> > > [...]
> >
> > Many thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid this is not what I'm
> > looking for.
> >
> [...]
>
> Then, the following is it?
>
>                                   -Takashi Matsuda
>                                    matsu@arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp
>
> [...]

How could I take calculations out of the idle function. I need as much
CPU as possible, and that doesn't seem a very good place to put them.
Moreover, I should have to make a mess to do calculations step by step
on each call.

Maybe I'm getting a bit tedious about this, ... all I can say is thank
to all of you for you help and patience.

Greetings.