Styles

Can anyone please point me to any info on which widgets take which
styles?

I want a consistent style for all buttons, rulers, etc in my app.

When I do

  widget_class "*" style "base"

as the last line in marsgtkrc, after

  style "base"
  {
    bg[NORMAL] = {.9,.9,.9}
  }

of course, what I get is what I want... except all tooltips are just
black rectangles (they have the correct size... it's just that it's
black text on a black background.  Like in Desaster Area's stunt
ship...)

Strangely, when I try to set just something for a notebook with

  widget_class "GtkNotebook" style "some-style"

nothing happens.  The pages are the standard background.

Any ideas?  Any info on those styles?  And clues?  Anything?

Really, I'm lost (and some more documentation would be nice... Peter?)

--
Juergen A. Erhard (that ue is actually \"u (TeX) or ü (HTML/SGML))
eMail: jae@laden.ilk.de                             |