Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK+ 0.99.0
- From: Jay Painter <jpaint serv net>
- To: Tim Janik <timj psynet net>
- cc: Peter Norton <spacey inch com>, gtk-list redhat com, GNOME mailing-list <gnome nuclecu unam mx>
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK+ 0.99.0
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:13:10 -0800 (PST)
> Wed Dec 10 23:27:20 1997 Tim Janik <email@example.com>
> * glib_pre1.h:
> * glib_pre2.h:
> * glib.h: this file now gets concatenated by makeglib_h from
> glib_pre1.h and glib_pre2.h to merge in glibconfig.h wich got
> created by configure (done by Jay Painter).
Yeah, and it's a pretty bad hack on my part, I just didn't realize it
until after I had committed the changes. This will probably be returned
to the way it was until I find a better solution.
] [Thread Prev