Gtk/Perl-0.1.12

Version 0.1.12 of my Gtk/Perl module has been uploaded to ftp.gimp.org,
and to CPAN.

The new version is designed around gtk+-971109. The most import difference
from 0.1.11 is that the missing Atoms.pm file is included (my apologies
to those who downloaded Gtk-0.1.11.)

This version also includes a first go at widget creation from Perl, which
is partly functional (yes, it really works, but you can't create or touch
signals) and a completely botched object system that is quite probably
unstable, leaks memory, etc. Sorry about that.