Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+-cvs-971208 compilation problems

"Shawn T. Amundson" <amundson@CompleteIS.com> writes:
> Until another snapshot, you can fix these problems by grabbing
> gdk/gdkkeysyms.h and gdk/gdkcursors.h for an older version of
> gtk.  These files did not make it into CVS until now.

I'm not sure this is correct. gdk/gdkkeysyms and gdk/gdkcursors.h
are autogenerated from the corresponding X header files. If these
are different on different machines, then just using the files
generated on (say) Linux may cause problems further down the
road.

If they are not different, and the problems just come from having
empty files, then we should, in any case, fix the generation
process.

(But the previous problem with Page_Up vs. Prior indicate that
there are differences between machines)

Regards,
                                        Owen