Entry fields problem fixed. *blush*

Well, it seems somewhere between libgtk 971109 and libgtk1-971201, the
ability to make CLAGS=-g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fomit-frame-pointer
(the suggested flags for Debian and libc6) broke.

That was the root of the problems I was having with entry fields and
Gtk.

Is this a gtk problem? A gcc problem? :) I think it's silly that
optimization can make programs *not* work like that.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters V and M and the number 3.
"I'm calling from the plane. I'll call you when I get there." -- TMBG