Still having entry field problems..

Hi, all. I'm still having problems with the entry fields in any
gtk-using programs (gimp is my test program) even up to yosh's latest
971208+cvs release.

I *did* notice something new that I've never seen before when starting
up GIMP, however:

[che@che:~/src/gtk]% gimp &
[1] 12409
[che@che:~/src/gtk]% parsing "/home/che/.gimp/gtkrc"
parsing "/usr/share/gimp/0.99.15/gimprc"
parsing "/home/che/.gimp/gimprc"
parsing "/home/che/.gimp/pluginrc"
Starting extensions: extension_script_fu

** WARNING **: XGetWindowProperty failed

What does this XGetWindowProperty error mean?

Could it be the reason typing fails in all entry fields?

--
Brought to you by the letters N and U and the number 17.
"You have my pills!" -- Grampa Simpson